Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Netbooks are finally here......


' YAY ' Our Netbooks are finally here i was thinking in my head , I can't believe this day has finally come. I thought this day would have never come but it did thanks to Mr Burt , Mrs Burt and our teacher's

Using the Netbook is really cool , its just like using a normal laptop but it has different keys to do stuff then a apple computer or laptop. Yesterday when we first got to log on to our Netbooks , we got to have a look at everything and to see what it does.

" This is a photo I took on my new Netbook "
:) :)

5 comments:

  1. It was exciting wasn't it! Now you'll be able to post even more regularly.
    Mrs Nua

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it was , its so cool that we are the first kids around here to have them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Yes I did have a great Birthday and all my family was there my Mum lil Sister Aunty and My Uncle also his friend was there too. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Ive got my netbook its awesome how we can take photos. i love your photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey thanks Andrea ,
    I love taking photos too.

    ReplyDelete