Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Film Festival

“ YEAH YEAH GO PT ENGLAND “
I was yelling out when Pt England stood up on stage. I was filled with joy to see lots of other schools making and doing other things.

As we all jumped off the bus I could hear everyone chatting , and talking about the 'Manaiakalani Film Festival' I wondered what the bus driver was thinking about us? I bet he was thinking We all rushed up to Hoyt's and went to the biggest theater there. All I can see was Tamaki College and Tamaki Intermediate sitting waiting for the Film Festival to start. When I walked across the front all the presenters from the others schools were sitting there too.

It was so cool that all the Tamaki Schools got together to share their movies and to see what other schools have been up too. I think my most favourite movie was from Tamaki College “ Feeling Good Feeling Great “. I liked that because it was funny and cool ,

Thump thump we were all running down the stairs rushing to our bus , but when we got outside our bus wasn’t even there yet. But when the bus did arrive it was 20 to 4 and when we took off and went to the traffic lights there was lots of traffic and we had to wait for 10minutes until we got to move. Pushing and Shoving the boys all rushed to get there bag and go home. When I got home it was 10 past 4.

It was a good afternoon going to the movies , and seeing other schools

No comments:

Post a Comment