Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Having a Netbook ;

This year is the very first year that all the senior classes from year 5 to year 8 have had their very own netbooks. And we even got to take to take them home. To top it off we even get the Internet supplied.

I like having a netbook because its easy to find information on the Internet.
Instead of looking through books and other things.

The thing that I didn't like about using the netbooks when we first got them was I didn't know what to do until I got really use to it. And I also didn't like how I wasn't use to typing, but now I know how to type without looking at the keyboard. Now its really fun because I know how to use it.

Using a netbook is better than writing in a book. And is also much easier and is also a fun way of learning. It can really help because you can look on the Internet for all the information you need.

Its really fun using a netbook because you can share your work with each other and you can also help each other learn while at home online.

No comments:

Post a Comment