Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Swimming ;

Every second term, year 7 & 8 go down to the Y.M.C.A pools for swimming lesson. All the seniors go down to the pools everyday for 30minutes. But the 2weeks that we had swimming I didn't attend any swimming lessons for the whole 2weeks as I didn’t feel like swimming. Every After lunch times we all head down to the pools altogether ready and lined up.

When we got to the pools all the swimmers had to get changed and jumped into the showers before getting into the pool. What I had to do was read a book because brought a note that had a good reason why I couldn’t go swimming and if I didn’t I would have to do lines like my friend Julie. When I finished reading my book I just chatted with all my friends that hadn’t gone swimming.

When everyone had finished swimming we all lined up and walked back to school. And worked on our topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment