Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

1st Netball session

Thursday afternoon room 22 went out to the courts to have our first netball session. With a coach from the Auckland Netball and her name was Emma.

Then Emma had asked the class to line up along the yellow line and asked if we knew any dynamic stretchers. And ONLY two people put their hand up. So Emma showed us the high-knees , butt-flick and grapevine. When I was doing the grapevine it was hard because I didn't know how to do it.

When we all learnt all our netball skills we had a game of corner ball. Which is sort of like netball but it a goal in the corner of the court. I was in team 2 GD which was the bibs team vs the non-bibs. It was really funny because when Junior had the ball he goaled in the wrong hoop. And we at the end we lost because the non-bib team WON!

Now I so can’t wait until tomorrow so I can see which team wins

No comments:

Post a Comment