Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

A Sad day for my Aunty.......

All the Family together ->
Mane and Tori ->

This is me and my loving family........... We were at Auckland hospital because of my little cousin that was just borned at about just 12am the next day . and went home straight after that. I think my auntie had her a bit to early because she was playing touch near by my Nana's is in the grave yard . we had gone there because it was her birthday and then the next morning my little cousin was delivered. But before she came home me and my cousin Mane 16 , Huirangi 13 OH and Storm 14 stayed at my auntie Porewa's house for like 4 nights. It was so cool though because we had takeaways every night like Mac Donald's for dinner. But when my little cousin Julia came home she only slept at home for only 1 day. Because I told My Nana ( Lyn ) that it doesn't look like she's breathing properly. So they took her to the doctors to see if she was alright. But she wasn't so my auntie and Nan rushed her to the hospital because there was something wrong with her heart. And when we got there she was like filled with tubes on he chest because she was just about to go into the room to have an operation. I felt really scared because she had a heart condition . So she had to go and have a heart operation that was sad for my aunty and uncle . And I think that went pretty well . When she came out me and my 3 cousins looked at her ad we so this plastic covering over her heart and you can see her blood and a little bit of her heart. But anyway she till goes to the hospital for check ups and all the stuff to keep her here............. Well thanks for reading my story and I hope you like our family photo..........BYE BYE!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I miss all my family that live in Te Awamutu and Whangarei I really Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that your baby cousin is better now. It was good that you noticed baby not breathing properly. Our babies need people like you to watch very closely. It sounds like your family went through a difficult time. It's good that your family is so strong and spend time together. It makes difficult times easier to cope with. I hope you are having a good break Te Rangirmarie. Mrs Tele'a

    ReplyDelete