Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tech @ Tamaki collage

On Thursday the 18 of February Mrs Nua harangued us .As we wondered down the road to Tamaki collage for tech. It was a new thing for us year 7's here at Pt England school.

When we finally got there we meet a teacher named Mr Grundy.He took the group that I was in.It was boring because we didn't do anything but design what we wanted to make and that was our homework but we didn't end up getting it.But that's alright I already made one it was a candle holder ,truck ,and this thing that a bell hangs off.But it was alright because that's the first part of the test. I couldn't wait till we go back on Thursday.

It is finally Thursday the second week of tech. We now started making everything easy and simple because this is our first time having tech.I have decided to make something simple which is a little truck for my dad's truck collection I can't wait till I can give it to my dad and I wounder what his face will be like because I made the truck for him. I just can't wait.








No comments:

Post a Comment